- Anatomy of the skin
- Causes of ageing
- General & facial assessment
- Client selection
- What is skin needling?
- About the SkinDerma Micro-needling Roller?
- Client selection & assessment
- Precautions & side effects
- Good consent procedures
- SkinDerma Microneedling Roller protocols
- The importance of aftercare
- SkinDerma skincare – pre & post use
- Delegates practical session on course models
- Medical Professionals
- Beauty Therapists Level 3+
*Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.*
We recommend you check eligibility with your own insurance company before booking.
£250 Plus VAT
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan.
A deposit of £150 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
£150 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £50.
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £150 per month will be taken for three months.
FREE Starter Kit
All Delegates Receive x2 FREE SkinDerma Microneedling Rollers as part of your training.
With a retail value of £200-£300 (location depending) which you can use to treat your first x2 clients.
- SkinDerma Microneedling Roller – 1.0mm
- SkinDerma Microneedling Roller – 1.5mm
- FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING pack included also!