The Peeling system you will be trained on is the Neostrata Skin Peeling system and we will then discuss the award winning Skincare range.
The course also looks at active daily skin care regimes that can supplement a chemical peel for improved results and lasting client skin rejuvenation.
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Causes of Ageing
- General & Facial
- Client Selection
- How Neostrata Chemical Peels Work
- Precautions & Side Effects
- Client Selection & Assessment
- Neostrata Skin Peeling System
- Neostrata Skincare
- Legal & Consent Requirements
- Practical Procedures
- The Importance of Aftercare
- Delegates practical session on models
- Medical Professionals
- Make-up Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Therapists Level 2+
- Microblade Artists
- Independent Training Courses
Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.
We Recommend You Check Eligibility With Your Own Insurance Company Before Attendance.
£225 Plus VAT
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan.
A deposit of £200 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £50 per month will be taken for three months.
£120 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £50.
FREE Starter Kit
FREE Business Starter Kit Worth £1500.
On our chemical peels training you will receive a business starter kit with all the supplies to carryout 30 peels.
- Neostrata Restore Cleanser
- Neostrata Balancing Pre-Peel Cleanser
- Neostrata 20% Rejuvenating Peel
- Neostrata Foaming Peel Neutralizer
- Neostrata Bionic Cream or Ultra Moisturiser
- Neostrata Sheer Physical Protection – SPF 50+
- Peel Brush
- Neostrata Training Manual
- Neostrata Peel Protocol Manuals
- USB – Consent forms, aftercare, treatment plans, skincare assessment forms.
- Ongoing support
- Neostrata marketing materials