- What Is Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning History
- Indications For Dermaplaning
- Contraindications For Dermaplaning
- Consultation & Consent Process
- Pre And Post Treatment Advice
- Potential Treatment Risks
- Dermaplaning Protocols
- Dermaplaning Skincare Range
- Discussing Combination Treatments
- Sharps Disposal Information
- Suppliers Information
- Insurance Information
- Practical Treatments
- Medical Professionals
- Make-up Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Therapists Level 2+
- Microblade Artists
- Independent Training Courses
Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.
We Recommend You Check Eligibility With Your Own Insurance Company Before Attendance.
£400 Plus VAT
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan
A deposit of £180 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £100 per month will be taken for three months.
£180 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £100
FREE Starter Kit
All Delegates Receive A Free Starter Kit Containing Supplies To Treat 20 Clients.
We Recommend A Charge Of Between £50 To £80 Per Dermaplaning Treatment, So Your Kit Is Worth A Potential Profit Of Over £1000.
- 20 Disposable Scalpels
- Dressing Pack
- Sharps Box
- SkinDerma Hydrate
- SkinDerma Protect Spf 50
- SkinDerma Cleanse Glycolic Wash
- Clinisept+ Prep & Procedure