- What Is Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning History
- Indications For Dermaplaning
- Contraindications For Dermaplaning
- Consultation & Consent Process
- Pre And Post Treatment Advice
- Potential Treatment Risks
- Dermaplaning Protocols
- Dermaplaning Skincare Range
- Discussing Combination Treatments
- Sharps Disposal Information
- Suppliers Information
- Insurance Information
- Practical Treatments
- Medical Professionals
- Make-up Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Therapists Level 2+
- Microblade Artists
- Independent Training Courses
Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.
We Recommend You Check Eligibility With Your Own Insurance Company Before Attendance.
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan
A deposit of £130 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £40 per month will be taken for three months.
£130 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £40
Available Starter Kit £150
All Delegates Receive A Free Starter Kit Containing Supplies To Treat 20 Clients.
We Recommend A Charge Of Between £50 To £80 Per Dermaplaning Treatment, So Your Kit Is Worth A Potential Profit Of Over £1000.
- 20 Disposable Scalpels
- Dressing Pack
- Sharps Box
- SkinDerma Hydrate
- SkinDerma Protect Spf 50
- SkinDerma Cleanse Glycolic Wash
- Clinisept+ Prep & Procedure