We Have Now Launched Our First Combination Dermaplaning Treatment And Training Protocol, Dermaplaning Peel2glow – In Association With Aesthetic Source – Incorporating Skintech’s New Peel2glow Exclusive 2 Step Treatment.
Peel2glow Is An Ideal Accompaniment To The Dermaplaning Facial. With A Ph Of 3.5 And Containing Glycolic And Mandelic Acid, It Offers Gentle Peeling And Skin Rejuvenation Benefits Without Causing Unnecessary Trauma Or Irritation To The Skin, Which Can Be Vulnerable Post Dermaplaning.
- Exfoliation And Its Benefits
- Dermaplaning And The Skin
- Dermaplaning Treatment
- Chemical Peeling And The Skin
- Chemical Peeling Treatment
- Indications For Treatment
- Benefits Of Combining Therapies
- Which Peels For Combination Use?
- Skintech Peel2glow Overview
- Client Selection
- The Consultation Process
- Pre And Post Treatment Advice
- Treatment Protocols
- Sharps Disposal And Supplier Information
- Insurance Information
- Practical Treatments
- Medical Professionals
- Make-up Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Therapists Level 2+
- Microblade Artists
- Independent Training Courses
Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.
We Recommend You Check Eligibility With Your Own Insurance Company Before Attendance.
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan
A deposit of £70 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £50 per month will be taken for three months.
£170 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £50
Available Starter Kit £170
All Delegates Receive A Free Starter Kit Containing Supplies To Treat 20 Clients.
We Recommend A Charge Of Between £50 To £80 Per Dermaplaning Treatment, So Your Kit Is Worth A Potential Profit Of Over £1000.
- 20 Disposable Scalpels
- Dressing Pack
- Sharps Box
- SkinDerma Hydrate
- SkinDerma Protect Spf 50
- SkinDerma Cleanse Glycolic Wash
- Clinisept+ Prep & Procedure
- 2 x Vials Of Peel2Glow