We Have Now Launched Our First Combination Dermaplaning Treatment And Training Protocol, Dermaplaning Peel2glow – In Association With Aesthetic Source – Incorporating Skintech’s New Peel2glow Exclusive 2 Step Treatment.
Peel2glow Is An Ideal Accompaniment To The Dermaplaning Facial. With A Ph Of 3.5 And Containing Glycolic And Mandelic Acid, It Offers Gentle Peeling And Skin Rejuvenation Benefits Without Causing Unnecessary Trauma Or Irritation To The Skin, Which Can Be Vulnerable Post Dermaplaning.
- Exfoliation And Its Benefits
- Dermaplaning And The Skin
- Dermaplaning Treatment
- Chemical Peeling And The Skin
- Chemical Peeling Treatment
- Indications For Treatment
- Benefits Of Combining Therapies
- Which Peels For Combination Use?
- Skintech Peel2glow Overview
- Client Selection
- The Consultation Process
- Pre And Post Treatment Advice
- Treatment Protocols
- Sharps Disposal And Supplier Information
- Insurance Information
- Practical Treatments
- Medical Professionals
- Make-up Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Therapists Level 2+
- Microblade Artists
- Independent Training Courses
Please Note That These Are Our Requirements.
We Recommend You Check Eligibility With Your Own Insurance Company Before Attendance.
£450 Plus VAT
You can take advantage of our interest free payment plan
A deposit of £240 will be taken to secure your place on our course.
Payment Plan Option
One month after you have attended the course, your payment plan will begin whereby a payment of £100 per month will be taken for three months.
£240 Deposit Followed By x 3 Monthly Payments Of £100
FREE Starter Kit
All Delegates Receive A Free Starter Kit Containing Supplies To Treat 20 Clients.
We Recommend A Charge Of Between £50 To £80 Per Dermaplaning Treatment, So Your Kit Is Worth A Potential Profit Of Over £1000.
- 20 Disposable Scalpels
- Dressing Pack
- Sharps Box
- SkinDerma Hydrate
- SkinDerma Protect Spf 50
- SkinDerma Cleanse Glycolic Wash
- Clinisept+ Prep & Procedure
- 2 x Vials Of Peel2Glow